An ART filled Life
This website was created by entrepreneur, artist and Internet sherpa, Stephanie West.
10 things Stephanie West says about herself:
- I was born on Christmas.
- My son was born on April Fool’s Day. (Aries rising, moon, and sun and a a gift that inspires.)
- My favorite color is a variety of turquoise with tan.
- My immediate family lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico where I grew up.
- I met Georgia O’Keeffe when I was on an field trip in grade school to the Santa Fe Capital. I was 13 years old.
- In 2007 I began teaching painting to private students.
- I took a Franklin Covey class and it continues to be one of the best things I ever did. Their daily planners and organizer programs are amazing.
- My taste buds were forever grateful after I discovered the Eisch breathable wine glasses.
- Five strengths (StrenghtFinder.com): Empathy, W.O.O., Developer, Connectedness, Communication. Myers-Brigg ENTJ: Extroverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judicious.
- I enjoy and aspire to: effortlessly dancing with life, knowing myself, living without fear and taming my inner critic. (The Untethered Soul)